Oct 8, 2012
Why I have a blog?
Some people have made a blog, others dozens of blogs. Some write for pleasure others for money, write some personal opinions others copy others, some have made a blog a true portal of news and useful information, others are filled with pictures and videos blog pages, each as he thought fit.
Why do you blog? Well you must be the one to answer this question. Want to make a difference in the online world to know you, or maybe you want to make some money. It is your problem, but you should know some things before you begin:
- It's easy to do wrong, to criticize, to blame, to hit with stone. But even you can and hit. If you want to do something online you should keep a vocabulary properly, not hate racial, ethnic or religious, do not use pornography, etc..
- If you want to be respected you have to respect. Bloggers comment on the blogs of other bloggers, and you try to fai same, but get to the point, because spam comments will be punished in time. Plus, whatever you commented will remain there, so watch what you say in the comments.
- If you do link exchange, be honest, do not steal like others. For some people put links to other blogs and wend they see that have received turn link you delete one who offered a window. This is immoral.
- If you do link exchange, be honest, do not steal like others. For some people put links to others and wait to see if they also get one. They then delete it. This is immoral.
- You want to be as good as indexed by the search engines find you everyone, then grab and write as much, because success does not come overnight. And write quality not just quantity.
And another thing, try to find out yourself what to do with a blog, or what you've done one!